Thursday 31 October 2019

Come on in for Christmas at Rachel's Pudding Pantry!


Wow, I never imagined I'd be telling you about my 8th published book! So, dare to dream folks, work hard at it, and it can happen! Welcome to Christmas at Rachel's Pudding Pantry ...  πŸŽ‰πŸΎπŸŽ„πŸ“š❄️ 




I'm delighted to be able to welcome you back to beautiful Primrose Farm in Northumberland for love, laughter, family, friendship and a fabulous festive time.




I so enjoyed writing about the wonderful Swinton ladies, who in this book are battling to keep the Pudding Pantry and the farm going through the difficult winter days. With recipes galore to keep you baking and your mouth watering, I hope you enjoy my new, heartwarming Christmas story.




All best wishes,

Caroline x


7 comments:

  1. I have been reading your new book on the run up to Christmas, finally finishing it tonight on Christmas eve. What a lovely way to count down to the festive season, a heart warming read and gorgeous recipes to try out! Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started this book on holiday at the beginning of December and it's taken me a few weeks to finish, but i have just finished it there with hubby snoozing beside me! I really didn't want it to end!! Thoroughly enjoyed it, loved Granny Ruth and I'm so looking forward to your next one!

    I dont know if I'm allowed to say but hoping for more to develop between Jill & Dan and that Tom's ex gets sent away with her tail between her legs!

    Can't wait!

    Many thanks
    Roni :D xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just finished the 2nd book in series. I really enjoyed both books in the series and am looking forward to the next one. They are a brilliant read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Read both Pudding pantry books. Lovely cozy read. Looking forward to next one... No pressure Caroline. Thank you for most relaxing lovely reading time. Happy New year x😁

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just finished reading The Cosy Christmas Chocolate Shop.. What a great book, I couldn't put it down πŸ₯°πŸ’–πŸ₯°

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just finished reading the Pudding Pantry, what a lovely and heartfelt story. I thoroughly enjoyed reading your book and it really took me away from all the current daily stresses. I did however want to constantly eat pudding whilst reading. Stunning light hearted read and most enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete